9.19.2010

Life List #1 - 100 Venues Before I Die

So in the spirit of setting goals whether they be big and grandiose, or small and meaningless.  I know how important it is to set goals.  In the past it's been a sort of mile marker in showing me my growth as I've traveled through this life.  


I started my list knowing it will one day be filled, I just don't when exactly, but I see I'm already on my way to something great!  Ever have a feeling that you are on the cusp of something good?  Putting the pieces together that will solidify your destiny?  I think I'm there just not sure of everything just yet, but I'm on my way.


I've already completed 35% of my goal in less than 3 years.


 1. Royal Caribbean Cruise Ship
2. Arlington Cafe
3. GrovePort Arts Festival
4. Annual Bealagio Party
5. On the Rocks
6. Jeff's Jam for charity
7. Hey Hey Bar & Grill
8. Columbus Doo Dah Parade
9. Cardinal Health
10. Martini Park
11. Gordon & Biersch
12. Clintonville Community Theatre
13. Delaware Arts Festival
14. Weasel Boy Brewing Company
15. Grove City Summer Sizzle
16. Pastor Gore's Community Concert
17. Otani Restaurant and Sushi Bar
18. Nationwide Arena
19. Dirty Franks
20. Fats Bar & Billiards
21. Short North Gallery Hop
22. Victorian Midnight Cafe
23. Vonn Blues
24. Vonn Jazz
25. Backstretch Bar & Grill
26. Ohio's Governors Mansion
27. Dave & Sarah's Wedding
28. Mellow Mushroom
29. Thirsty Ear Tavern / Woodfield's
30. Easton Town Center - Sounds of the Town
31. Scarlet and Grey
32. Rumba Cafe
33. Ruby Tuesday
34. Oldfields on High / Kobo
35. Church

















No comments: